Highly motivated data scientist seeking opportunity in Clinical Machine Learning domain, with 4+ years of research and work experience.
I am skilled in Python, R, Matlab and Microsoft Excel.
- Clinical Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Graphical Modelling
- Knowledge Representation
- Master of Science in Computer Science (Aug 2019 - May 2021)
University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Dual Degree in Metallurgical Engineering (Jul 2012 - Jul 2017)
Indian Institute of Engineering Madras
- AAAI - 2021: Ankita N.∗, Apurva S.*, Kartik M.* ”Shallow-UWnet: Compressed Model for Underwater Image Enhancement. (Student abstract)” Student Abstract and Poster Program, AAAI, 2021.
- SIIM - 2020: Nikhil M.*, Surya M.*, Ankita N.*, Ho Y.*, Meet V., Khaled Y., Katelyn N., Gireesha R. ”Leveraging Knowledge Distillation for Efficient on-device Deployment of Deep Learning Models in Medical Imaging.”Conference on Machine Intelligence in Medical Imaging, SIIM 2020.